Due to expansion of our fleet we have a vacancy for a part-time (24 hrs/week) Crew Operator.
He/she is responsible for the crewing operations and reports to the Managing Director and Crewing Manager.
The Crew Operator:
- Is involved in recruitment and selection of crew;
- Is responsible for the crew planning and identifying upcoming vacancies;
- Directs and checks the manning agency that qualified and certified crew are ready in a timely matter;
- Coordinates, executes and communicates crew changes to all parties involved, including making all necessary arrangements for obtaining required visa, flight tickets, accommodation and transportation in the most cost-efficient way;
- Monitors, registers and evaluates performance and development of crew;
- Keeps data in the crew management program up to date;
- Monitors and arranges all required crew documentation, certification and trainings;
- Periodically visits our vessels;
- Is responsible for the budget of the assigned vessels.
The ideal candidate should have:
- An intellectual and professional level at least equivalent to having completed Dutch ‘higher professional education’;
- Relevant working experience in a crewing department and/or maritime experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of STCW/ILO/MLC/ flag state requirements;
- Excellent command of the English language at business level both verbally and in writing;
- Good communication skills, a team player mentality, accuracy, initiative and a service minded attitude;
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills;
- A 24/7 mentality;
- The ability to work under pressure.
What can ForestWave Navigation offer you?
- We offer an interesting and challenging position in a competitive yet friendly global teamwork environment;
- Possibilities to grow professionally in our organization;
- Good remuneration in line with experience and future development;
- Dedicated and experienced colleagues;
- International working environment.
English applications, including résumé, should be addressed to:
ForestWave Navigation B.V.
Attn. Ms. Marloes Stuivenberg
No agency acquisition please